A fully insulated panel assembly, with a door action that allows the panels to make close contact with neoprene vertical side seals, along with a neoprene horizontal seal at the head, and a neoprene nosing to the bottom of the door, all combine to ensure that our range of Sectional Doors provides the best possible seal when in the closed position.
All Insulated Sectional doors are designed, manufactured, and installed to suit site-specific dimensions and details.
General Spartan range of Hormann and Indupart, Insulated Sectional Doors Specification:
- Panel Section: Constructed from double skinned 0.5 mm thick galvanised steel sheet panels, with an integral self-extinguishing polyurethane core, providing a high level of insulation – a U value of 0.47W/m2k.
- Top, Bottom & Side Seals: Purpose-designed neoprene seals fitted around the door aperture to form weathertight joints when the door is fully closed
- Tracks: Galvanised steel vertical and horizontal tracks, connected by a 90-degree curve allow the door to have a smooth and easily controlled action.
- Operation: Either manually with endless hand chain controlling counter balanced springs, or by single or three phases electric motor incorporating fail-safe safety brake, with anti-drop mechanism – all controls are low voltage.
- Finish: Panels are available with HP2000 plastisol to outer skin, in a selection of colours, or fully factory powder coat paint finished to RAL standard colours.
Need help? Ask a question
Repairs and Servicing Number: 0121 559 8666
Out of Hours Emergency 24/7 Callout: 07778 375 310
Or send us message below
The Garador range of domestic garage doors is manufactured in 10 different styles, 50 different standard sizes as well as made-to-measure doors. Security options include heavily strengthened doors, 4-point locking, and advanced protection for lock body and handle. Come and view styles and options at our showroom.
BGID has been manufacturing, supplying, and installing industrial doors and roller shutters for the commercial and security sectors, for more than 43 years.
The Company has earned an enviable reputation for its experience, expertise and customer service in the area
From a local convenience store to large supermarkets, the Securi-Store range provides a visible, physical security system. Full shop front systems; curtain walling, roller shutters, window grilles, and bars as well as a range of complementary products; door and frame sets, security boxes, cupboards, and much more
Our powder coating facility offers fast, flexible and quality finishes to your steel products with 180 RAL colours to choose from.
We also offer steel fabrication services to create bespoke gates and barriers, security cupboards and doors manufactured and powder coated in-house at BGID
Contact us for advice
0121 559 8666
Birmingham Garage and
Industrial Doors Ltd
Units 3, 10, 12
Griffin Industrial Estate